ILLINOIS ELDER LAW LAWYER
Elder Law is not a single area of law, but rather numerous areas of law that affect seniors and their families. At the Law Office of Daniel Parsons in Geneva, Illinois, our elder law clients include:
- Seniors who are concerned that health care and nursing home expenses will deplete the assets they spent a lifetime accumulating.
- Spouses who want to care for a disabled partner without leaving themselves impoverished.
- Family members who need the legal authority to care and act on behalf of disabled loved ones.
We use a variety of legal tools to put our clients in the best possible position and give them peace of mind. Those tools include:
- Medicaid-planning, which involves protecting rights, preserving assets and qualifying for government benefits to pay for nursing home or other long-term care expenses.
- Special needs trusts to preserve and manage assets, while still qualifying for Medicaid assistance
- Guardianships and powers of attorney to provide caregivers the legal authority they need to make health care and financial decisions.
For more information about Elder Law, visit our Elder Law Practice Center .
Contact Geneva elder law lawyer Daniel Parsons.